TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPLIMENTARY GREEN FEES PROGRAMME
- The Pass holder agrees that by using a Tee Pass they agree to and accept these Conditions of Use.
- The Tee Pass Pass is non transferable and is only valid up to its date of expiry .The Pass may not be used by any person other than the named Pass holder and only one Tee Pass Pass may be used for each course visit.
- All participating golf courses are owned and operated by third party organizations. The Pass holder and accompanying guests must abide by the rules and policies of each participating course. The Pass holder accepts that the Tee Pass Group has no control over the golf course’s decision whether to admit any Pass holder, facilities offered, the opening/closing times. The administrators of Tee Pass will use reasonable endeavors to ensure the benefits and facilities are available as advertised, but the Pass holder accepts that the Tee Pass Group does not warrant nor guarantee, in any way, that all or any of the benefits and facilities will be available at the time of the Pass holder's visit.
- For complimentary golf games, Pass holders are not required to pay green fees.
- Pass holder is responsible for arranging the minimum number of players for a flight wherever applicable as per the course terms & conditions.
- Pass holder and his/her guests are required to pay for the use of the buggy and /caddies at normal published rates(unless otherwise indicated). Any other applicable fees or charges are to be borne by the Pass holder and his/her guests
- Pass holder and his/her guests are required to pay for his/her own golf insurance at the respective golf clubs unless otherwise indicated
- Bookings must be made at least 7 days prior to the desired date of play. For bookings in Japan, bookings must be placed at least 14 days prior to the desired date of play.
- Maximum 1 complimentary golf game may be redeemed per month .
- Pass holder cannot book more than 45 days in advance
- Tee Pass member cannot place the next booking without completing the current booking.
- All bookings are subject to availability
- Golfers must have a valid handicap and the club may require golfers to produce their handicap Pass upon registration
- Golfers must carry their ID card while utilising a game under this program as the club may require golfers to produce their ID proof at the time registration
- There will be no rain check after tee-off
- Pass holders can cancel the round of golf 3 clear days prior to the date of play
Full refund will be processed for paid golf games
Complimentary game will be added back
- No cancellations will be accepted for courses in Japan and China
- Rates quoted www.teepass.com are subject to change without notice
- The programme cannot be used by Passmembers or their guest(s) in conjunction with any other promotional golf programme or against golf tournaments
- Tee Pass shall not be held responsible for any disputes or claims that may occur between the Pass holder and/or any guests and a golf course, and Tee Pass shall not be liable for any costs, damages, losses or expenses related to such disputes.
- Tee Pass does not assume liability and Passmember shall not make any claim whatsoever for:
i. injury or bodily harm
ii. loss of our damage to property, howsoever caused, arising from or in connection
with this Golf Programme
Participation of golf clubs is subject to change without any prior notice to Pass holder
The Pass holder agrees that s/he will defend and indemnify GolfLan, its holding companies, directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively 'the indemnified parties') against and hold each indemnified party harmless from all liabilities, damages, losses, claims, suits, judgments, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) for injury to or death of any person or damage to, or destruction of, any property arising from the use of any golf course by the Pass holder or any other person accompanying the Pass holder, except that such indemnification shall not extend to acts of gross negligence or willful misconduct by the indemnified parties.